Friday, January 02, 2009

Have you seen my brain?

It's been one of those days... maybe it's because I'm still sleepy from staying up until 1 on New Year's Eve (yes, I'm pathetic, but babies don't sleep in no matter how much the parents may want to sleep). But, for whatever reason, my brain is not working today. Here's a few examples:

1) I had to make a phone call. Daniel was the last one to use the phone. I went to get it from the charger. It wasn't there. I asked Daniel where it was. He was confused; he thought he'd put it back. I glanced at the coffee table; not there either. I was about to get frustrated until I looked down and... it was in my hands... the whole time. sigh.

2)Shopping exhausted me. I kept asking for "books" of things instead of "pounds." Wouldn't you like a book of cheese?

3)I can't get out the correct words. There were a few times I just stopped talking because the words were not coming out correctly.

I think I need a nap.

No comments: