Sunday, March 07, 2010

Tired Mommy

Sigh. It's been a while since I've blogged.
There's a few things contributing to that, but mostly they're just excuses:
1) I'm not sure what to write about. And I want to write about positive things. (And I haven't been feeling very positive lately)
2) Lack of motivation. I'm not sure many people will even read this, due to the lack of frequent blogging and all. Which is okay. But it's hard to be motivated.
3) I'm a tired mommy. Timmy's been very fussy lately. Jer's been very "2y" lately (as in, acting very much like a 2 year old). And he's been spending way too much time in time-out.

But here goes; this is what we've been up to:

In the past few weeks I've gotten sick, started a garden, had a toddler with a fever (and a busted lip from a fall), took a 4 day trip to the beach, gotten sick while at the beach, and came home to attempt to recover, though I still feel just plain tired. And cold (due to the lots of rain).

BUT, I want to be positive, and there's plenty to be positive about, so...
-I enjoyed our trip to the beach (when I didn't have a fever). Friday we had a friend come with us, so Daniel and I took a long walk on the beach and had a belated anniversary date (we'd saved up date money for sushi on the beach!). Saturday morning we ran on the beach and played tennis. Monday we drove to Samana where Daniel's parents, sister, and Aunt joined us for the day (they were on a cruise and the ship stopped in Samana).
-Last night Daniel watched the kids while I had a girl's night out. Yay for a great husband!
-My garden is starting to grow! And I'm sure the rain helps!!

Okay, I'm really behind on photos so I will go work on that now. :)

2 comments:

Devon said...

I'm still reading (and looking at pics of your kiddos)! Thanks for sharing, even when life is not always peachy keen. Gardens and hubbies are good things to be thankful for, and I'll be praying for peace and rest when it comes to kiddos, pets, and health. <3 Dev

Daniel and Teresa said...

Thanks Devon! :)