Sunday, March 13, 2011

Changes at "Changing Seasons"

I’ve decided to make some changes to "Changing Seasons". First of all, I hope to blog more often. This past year has been rough (blogging related). Due to poor internet (making even loading web pages difficult), two busy boys, and keeping busy myself, I’ve let my blog slide. And I’m okay with that. But now I’d like to get back to blogging regularly. Secondly, my readers (if any such exist after my poor blogging habits) will notice many posts related to our re-entry back to the U.S. There are a few reasons for this:

1) I know I will do better at blogging regularly if I have a focus.

2) I know I need (mucho) time to process the changes that are taking place in my life. This gives me a place to process, share my thoughts, work through the transition, and hopefully receive some feedback. J

3) Since the purpose of my blog is to share our lives with those who read (and ultimately give glory to God through it), well, I figure I’ll do that! Hopefully this will not only include sharing my honest thoughts and feelings, but will also include humorous/embarrassing re-entry moments, as well as reactions the boys have to the changes (and lots of pictures once we have decent internet)!

And

4) Maybe this blog will also give encouragement to others who are also going through similar re-entry challenges.

No comments: