Monday, July 23, 2007

Passing the Time...

So what does a preggy with time on her hands do to keep busy? Well, there have been times I just want the due date to be here and I feel restless. However, then I remember that this is the last time for a while I'll be able to relax and I need to enjoy this time that Daniel and I have together as just "us." So, I'm passing the time in a variety of ways. Since my tutoring is pretty much done (only 1 student now just 2 hours a week), I have been doing more reading (mostly baby related), lots of crocheting, a sudoku a day, exercise, devotion time, sometimes going to the pool, and sometimes just going on a walk somewhere so I can get out. Saturday Daniel and I took a walk down a path by a river. We found a good place to have a picnic. Then we played in the water (well, I did; Daniel got in to his knees and held onto my hands while I let the river float me around). It was cold and refreshing. It was a great way to get some of the restless energy out of me! That night we made grilled pizza. :) Sunday, after church, we ate rice and beans (I admit, it was good, but not as good as when a Dominican makes them...) and just rested for the rest of the day. Tonight we're grilling again.
So, that's what this preggy does- lots of relaxing, exercise, reading, crocheting, and eating. :)
This weekend (Friday night to Sat) we are celebrating our 10 dating anniversary by going to a hotel, enjoying air conditioning, food that we don't need to make, and swimming!

1 comment:

ashley said...

Our anniversary is this weekend too!! :-D Hooray for July 29th!