Wednesday, June 11, 2008

1 week to go...

In one week, we'll be visiting family in the States! We'll travel to Wheaton, take a brief trip to North Indy and Upland, and then drive back to Wheaton to finish visiting. I'm looking forward to it greatly! Jeremiah is such a different little boy than he was in December when he met the family. I also just bought the plane ticket to fly home to Matt's wedding in October. The wedding is near Wheaton, so I can stay with my family. And, of course, I'll be sure to visit the in-laws too. :)

And some exciting news to come...

4 comments:

Joanna said...

North Indy! That's me! Hooray!
I can't wait, seriously.

ashley said...

I'm sad you're not coming to Atlanta and that I couldn't come up there. :-( I am glad to see you at Matt's wedding though!

Alisse Goldsmith said...

yay tickets for the wedding!! yay!!!

matt and i have to go to columbus for a wedding next weekend, but maybe we can get together at some point?

and exciting news to come?

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm glad you can make it for the wedding. :)