Friday, August 07, 2009

Long time, no blog :(

So it's been a while since I've posted. Some of this is related to life's busy-ness, but a lot of it has been related to having no-emotional energy. And it does take energy to think of what to write, and, when I don't write and just put up pictures, it takes forever to upload the pics via our internet connection.

A lot has happened in this past month. What has been the most on my heart and mind, however, I can't talk about yet (which has also added to me not blogging). But, here's a run down of some of what's kept us busy:
-Party for Daniel's birthday (smoked b-b-q ribs- yummmm)
-Play dates for Jeremiah (and talk times for mommy!)
-Weekend in Bonao visiting the family of a former JCS employee. Enjoyed dinner on the roof and swimming in a pool
-Quick visit to San Fransisco de Macoris to visit other former JCS employees that just recently had a baby.
-Celebrated our 12th year dating anniversary
-Started teacher training
-Preparing to celebrate Jeremiah's 2nd birthday (tomorrow!)

So, after Jer's birthday party I'll have pictures to post (and, hopefully, energy to post them). I'm even going to attempt icing a Mickey Mouse birthday cake!

No comments: