Monday, September 10, 2007

Messy Desk Meme


So, Beth tagged me and I suppose I should do my part...
The five most interesting things on my desk... (I will resist the temptation to find interesting things to put on my desk, and is it so small there's not room for much (see pic))

1. A ticket stub to Pirates Del Caribbean 3 (in Santiago)
2. An old Codetel bill (our electri
3. a piece of paper with 3 medicines that I have no clue what are written on it
4. A metal circle (the size of a key chain) with a piece of material attatched, that folds over at the end... I have no clue what it's for
5. A mouse for our laptop that I rarely use

So, not very interesting, but that's the best I can do.

1 comment:

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Hey, you have movie tickets in Spanish - extra points.

AND you took a picture. I totally should have done that. Triple points.