Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Happy 1 month, Timmy

Okay, so I'm almost a week late. I meant to post this earlier, but time just got away from me some how, probably because I was chasing a toddler, caring for a fussy baby, and trying to keep on top of dishes, meals, etc.
Anyway, last Thursday Timmy was one month old. It just so happened to be a day off from school, so we had a family day! We enjoyed a yummy brunch, took a walk down to the river (Jeremiah played in the river and found rocks for his collection), had an afternoon treat of ice cream, and relaxed in the evening (and ate smoked fish caught by a friend). Here are some pictures from the day:

Ready for our walk!


Enjoying ice-cream

Jer "holding" the baby

Random pics of the boys:

What big eyes you have!

Sleeping baby
Jer attacking the camera (wearing his Wisconsin outfit from his aunt)

Wearing his cool Illini clothes

For more pics of the boys, view my picasa albums:


Timothy Birth

september

No comments: