Monday, March 30, 2009

Meet-and-Greet Monday: Playing Dress-up

I'm actually posting this on Monday this week! Here are the photos of Jeremiah's first "dress-up" play:

It started when Jeremiah decided to put on my sandals and purse, walk to the door, and tell me, "Byebye!" I realized then that he may enjoy playing "dress-up".

So we went and found random clothes: t-shirt of mommy's, shirt of daddy's, Mommy's hat, necklace, and bracelet.

I love this face!Next we added some mittens and shoes to the outfit:


He really liked the mittens.
And finally mommy joined in! (Yes I'm aware I look quite scary- my smile looks almost evil.)
And here are some pics of Jeremiah using the potty (except that he didn't go). When I told him he could bring a book, I didn't realize that he would choose A BOOK. He could barely hold it on his lap!


Check out more Meet-and-Greet at The Natural Mommy!

No comments: