Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Our happenings

Our pictures pretty much show what's being going on. A few weeks ago we went hiking (view the pictures). We also went hiking a week later (a week ago). We hiked up one of the harder hikes in Jarabacoa but it was a beautiful view. Unfortunately, we didn't have our camera. This past weekend we got a lot of good work done. Daniel made a cat play tower thing out of wood. I re-organized and cleaned the pantry from bat doo-doo (after we cemented the holes we missed earlier). Unforatunately, I developed some strange rash covering my hands. I wore yellow rubber gloves all day so I could do things, but it was ouchy. Luckily, Daniel thought to go to the pharmacy and get some cream medicine. It cleared up quickly after that. Thank you Daniel! I was afraid I wouldn't be able to teach Monday (it hurt a lot). What a good husband! This Wed. we are going to one of my student's family's house to eat. Thursday is the Thanksgiving celebration. Friday we're going camping with JCS people. This weekend we're going to buy a little Charlie Brown Christmas Tree and decorate for Christmas! Yay! :)
We'll be in touch. :)

No comments: