Wednesday, December 21, 2005

We're home!!!!

We arrived safely at home on Saturday night. On Sunday we spent time with Daniel's extended family. Sunday night and Monday night we spent time with my family. During the days we've been shopping and wrapping and doing some relaxing. But now, we're finally done shopping and we can breath.
It's great to be back in Wheaton, but it's very cold! Although I'm glad to see snow and it's not to bad to be in the cold knowing we're going back to warmth in a few weeks.
Now that we're home, we'd love to talk to people and hang out. If you want us to call you, send us your number (Joanna and Ashley, I think I lost yours when I got rid of my cell). We'll email our vonage phone number out soon. :)
Alright, well, we'll update you when something exciting happens. hehe ;)

1 comment:

FJ said...

Hi! We have a thank you note for you, so I got on your blog to look for your DR address and found out that you're going to be here in a few days! So I'm wondering if I will definitely see you to give it to you, or if I should mail it to Brent and Sara, if you'll be staying with them, or what. Let me know (franknannaj@yahoo.com)