Monday, November 19, 2007

Teething Time


Jeremiah is teething! We realized this when he started putting his mouth on everything possible and drooling. Then we discovered that when he wasn't sucking... he was bitting! Poor boy... he's so good-tempered, but is not very happy when his gums are hurting. I tried his teethers today, and he didn't want them. When I gave him my finger, he bit down so hard that it hurt. I'm not sure what else to try...


Misc. Pics
Jermiah the Indian

You can't tell, but Jeremiah's sleeper says, "Taylor" on it. (as in the University) Regan got it for him over the summer.
Check out other meet and greet posts.




1 comment:

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

I know what you're going thru! Benjamin would bite down on our knuckles - we'd let him because the knuckles are pretty tough.

Olivia even got to the point where she's stick her knuckle in his mouth!

But we don't do that anymore. Even our tough knuckles can't withstand those teeth!