Thursday, October 02, 2008

Successful Flights!

Besides waking up at 4:00am, everything went super well! After my flight from Santiago to Miami, I discovered that another Jarabacoian (missionary as well) was on the same flight. Furthermore, she was flying to Chicago on the same flight! She helped me juggle baby and bags through customs, etc. And we discovered we're flying from Miami to Santiago on the same flight next week. What a blessing!
On the first flight, Jeremiah was great. We sat by some kind Dominicans. On the second flight, there was an empty seat between me, and a business man who enjoyed interacting with Jeremiah. So, he had extra room to stand, walk, and even sit. All the flights were on time, and I was in Chicago by 1:00PM! So, thanks for all the prayers, and Praise the Lord for great flights!

BTW, we're already enjoying having family time. :)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

So glad the travel was safe and relatively painless! See you TOMORROW!