- photo book (cut out photos of us, family, Jeremiah, taped them on construction paper, and laminated them as a photo book for Jeremiah to look at)
- crayons and coloring book
- sticker books (book with stickers and pages to put the stickers on and take them off again)
- puzzle (we found a small, flat puzzle to bring with few pieces)
- small toys (baby, soft ball)
- small calculator (he loves playing with calculators!)
- sandpaper and yarn to stick on and make designs
- finger puppet
- tissue toss (toss a tissue into the air, let the air nozzle push it back down)
- shape matching (I laminated a paper with colored shapes on it, and laminated matching shapes. Then I put velcro on the shapes so he can match them)
We'll see how much we can fit. All of the above things are very compact and easy to pack. The goal is to keep him busy! We also have a list of games we can play with him.
Ok, and now for the pics. Meet Jeremiah's babies. He's entered the phase of wanting to sleep with his babies. Sometimes it's one, sometimes it's two, and sometimes it's the huge blue care-a-bear. We try to rotate through so he won't become too attached to one and insist we take it everywhere. I "made" a bed for his babies. I took a box, put some fabric in it, and then laid a pillow and blanket in there. He likes putting his babies to "nigh-nigh."
Trying to sit with the babies on the chair