Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Thankfulness Week Day 2: Thankfulness in Sleeplessness

So, as I mentioned earlier, Jeremiah hasn't been sleeping as well as he used to sleep. However, I still have many reasons to be thankful:

-Last night he slept for almost 4 hours before waking up!
-I don't have to get up early.
-I no longer need energy for taking care of baby and teaching preschoolers.
-I have a bed to sleep in.
And mostly, I am thankful for the cause of my sleeplessness- Jeremiah! He has been so giggly and fun lately (when he's not crying due to teething).
I really have enjoyed being home with him all day, even when he's fussy. I started tutoring today and will be gradually adding to get two hours of tutoring every afternoon. It's so much better to be at home and only with a few students instead of taking Jeremiah out and being with 15!

More cuteness :)

No comments: