Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thankfulness Week Day 3: Our House

Although we are currently looking to move into a new place due to problems in our current situation, there are many things I like about our house.


-I am thankful that God provided us with an affordable place when we first moved here.
-I am thankful for the patios on our house, especially the large side one.
-I am thankful for the fun kitchen counter.
-I am thankful for the uniqueness of our house.
-I am thankful for our wonderful down-stairs neighbors.
-I am thankful for being close to town.
-I am thankful we have a roof over our head.
-I am thankful for all the hard work Daniel put into our house to make it better (hooking up a tinaco, putting screens in the windows and doors, sealing out bats, trying to seal out termites, putting up a tarp on the patio, etc.)


No comments: