Monday, March 14, 2011

Some More Changes (to Changing Seasons)

So, for some reason, the banner on my blog disappeared. So I decided to make a new one. But when I put that one in, it was too large my current template. Since I'd spent hours on it already (it take a long time to try to upload any pictures or do anything online), I didn't want to go back, change it, and try to upload it again (at least not until I have a better connection!). So I quickly found a new template. I'm not thrilled with it, but it will work until I have time and the connection necessary to fiddle with it. And I've saved my old template too, so I can always go back!
Any suggestions would be great!

1 comment:

Sue Peck said...

Just wanted you all to know we are praying for you today, especially. May the God of peace go before you and light your path. He knows where you are going and what you'll be doing, even if you don't. Yet. :-)