Saturday, July 26, 2008

Needing Inspiration/Brief Update

Not much to blog about...so why am I blogging? Because it's been so long since I last blogged. I feel that I'm lacking inspiration. Nothing seems blog-worthy. And since I have nothing else, I may as well update you all on things here (I'll do it list style):
-A team from Delaware was in this week to help with some building and preparing of classrooms.
-I went in to school a few times this week, as well as tutored in the afternoons.
-Our first new teacher arrived this week, and I enjoyed showing her around town.
-Jeremiah has a cold (cough and runny nose), but is otherwise doing well and walking a little sturdier (but not without prompting).
-We still need to fill some positions before school starts: 4th grade, math, P.E. and school counselor.
-I'm still enjoying reading through the book of Daniel. God's been teaching me much this week about trust.
-We're working on sending out another newsletter.
So, that's about it. Sorry it's not very exciting...

No comments: